Personal Injury Resources
- Personal Injury Laws Florida
- Florida Statute Of Limitations Personal Injury
- How To Win Your Personal Injury Claim
- Settlement For Personal Injury
- Florida Bodily Injury Statute Of Limitations
- How Long Can I Sue After A Car Accident?
- Florida Medical Malpractice Statute Of Limitations
- Damages In Florida
- Florida Auto Accident Laws
- How Long Can I Sue After A Car Accident?
- How Long Does 18 Wheeler Lawsuit Take?
- How Much Is A Rear End Accident Worth?
- How To Win Your Personal Injury Claim?
- How To Dispute A Car Accident Fault?
- How Long Should You Be Sore After A Car Accident?
- How Long Does Back Pain Last After A Rear End Collision?
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Settlement From A Car Accident?
- How Often Do Auto Accident Settlements Exceed The Policy Limits?
- How To Prove You Are Not At Fault In A Car Accident?
- Geico Auto Insurance Claims
- State Farm Auto Insurance Claims
- Allstate Insurance Claims
- Nationwide Auto Insurance Claims
- Progressive Auto Claims
- USAA Auto Claims
- AAA Auto Insurance Claims
- Amica Auto Insurance Claims
Types of Injuries
Fort Myers, FL Resources
- Visit Fort Myers-Discover the spirit of Fort Myers by taking a stroll around our energetic, individually-themed districts.You know you’re going to have a great day as soon as you get to Fort Myers. Your days are filled with sunshine, the natural world, an abundance of tropical fruits and seafood, and a wide range of cultural experiences here. You’ll find countless opportunities to spend valuable time with your loved ones, no matter how you decide to spend your days.
- Fort Myers and Beaches–For many residents, snowbirds, and tourists alike, Fort Myers Beach on Estero Island is a top choice. With no abrupt drop-offs or large waves, the island’s seven miles of white sand beaches stretch along the Gulf of Mexico and gently slope towards the horizon.
- Fort Myers City Website-Speaks about the Government and Utilities.
- Florida Department Of Transportation-As an executive branch organization, the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) answers directly to Governor Ron DeSantis. The ongoing goal of the Federal Department of Transportation (FDOT) is to maintain the quality of our communities and environment while ensuring the safe and efficient flow of people and products. The main goal of this mission is to design and build Florida’s extensive transportation infrastructure, either directly or indirectly. There are many options to move people and products through many modes, including highways/streets, air, rail, sea, spaceports, transit, and the ever-expanding deployment of bicycle and pedestrian facilities, thanks to the Sunshine State’s distinctive characteristics and its year-round warm environment.
Florida Safety Council–Mission: To decrease avoidable injuries and save lives by using expert testing, monitoring, and highly effective safety and health training. They encourage safety in all spheres of life, including the workplace, government, schools, enterprises, and highways. The Florida Safety Council is a group of individuals and companies that collaborate to reduce accidents, injuries, and fatalities as well as the related expenses.
- Florida Highway Safety And Motor Vehicles–
To drive a car or for picture identification, people need a driver’s license. Their yachts, mobile homes, and cars are all registered and titled by them. If they are in an accident or their car breaks down on one of Florida’s highways, they might get help from the Florida Highway Patrol. The Patrol frequently alerts motorists to the need to buckle up and slow down.
Fort Myers Local Resources
Fort Myers Auto Repair Shops
- Cobra Shop-8921 N Fork Dr, North Fort Myers, FL 33903
- Mikes Auto Body and Paint Inc.-6380 Metro Plantation Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33966
- Eastside Auto Body Ft Myers-1275 William St, Fort Myers, FL 33916
- S & S Body Shop-3010 Fowler St, Fort Myers, FL 33901
- Maaco Auto Body Shop & Painting-4118 Fowler St, Fort Myers, FL 33901
Fort Myers Chiropractors
- The Joint Chiropractic- 7977 Dani Dr #120, Fort Myers, FL 33966
- Neck Pain Back Pain & Headache Relief Center of Fort Myers-38 Barkley Cir STE 1, Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Gindele Family Chiropractic-7950 Dani Dr #310, Fort Myers, FL 33966
- The Chiropractic Place-7051 Cypress Terrace #106, Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Sievert Clinic of Chiropractic-3800 Colonial Blvd #200, Fort Myers, FL 33966
Fort Myers Physical Therapists
- Wholistic Motus Physical Therapy-2059 Altamont Ave #105, Fort Myers, FL 33901
- Physical Therapy Now at Palm Pointe-11621 S Cleveland Ave #50, Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Optimum Wellness and Physical Therapy Center-3820 Colonial Blvd #201, Fort Myers, FL 33966
- Rehabilitation Alternative-2040 Collier Ave suite A, Fort Myers, FL 33901
Fort Myers Emergency Rooms
- Lee Memorial Hospital Emergency Room-2776 Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33901
- Trauma & Emergency Center – Gulf Coast Medical Center-13681 Doctors Way, Fort Myers, FL 33912
- HealthPark Medical Center Emergency Room-9981 S Healthpark Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Lee Urgent Care-4771 S Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33907
Fort Myers Neurologists
- Florida Neurology Group: Robinson Wendy G MD-63 Barkley Cir #101, Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Neurology Consultation Services – Lee Memorial Hospital-2776 Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33901
Fort Myers Courts
- Circuit Court Administration-1700 Monroe St, Fort Myers, FL 33901
- Lee County Justice Complex Center-2000 Main St, Fort Myers, FL 33901
Fort Myers Libraries
- Fort Myers Regional Library-2450 First St, Fort Myers, FL 33901
- Dunbar-Jupiter Hammon Public Library-3095 Blount St, Fort Myers, FL 33916
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.